December 14th, 2007
Mexican Fiesta Volunteer List
Our Mexican Christmas Fiesta is coming on Friday, December 21. The party will include Mexican traditions, songs, games and food. Below is a list of volunteer items for our party:
- Flat corn tortillas (40): Mr. Howd
- Flour tortillas (20 each volunteer): Zach P., Sean, Christian, Katie
- Shredded cheese: Coltin, Reagan, Justice C.
- Salsa or taco sauce: Patrick
- Prepared, seasoned beef taco meat (one pound each volunteer): Chandler, Zach T., Brad, William, Kayla
- Prepared, seasoned, shredded chicken breast (approx. four chicken breasts each volunteer): Terence, Brittan, Madison, Hannah. Note that chicken fajitas seasoning is an easy way to season the shredded chicken.
- Sliced cucumbers (four each volunteer): Caleb, Halie, Justice G.
- Lemon juice: Paige, Jadin. This is for sprinkling on the sliced cucumbers.
- Cinnamon and sugar: Mr. Howd
- Mexican hot chocolate: Mr. Howd
- Nopalitos (prickly pear cactus): Mr. Howd
Thanks for contributing to our fiesta! Family members are invited!