December 14th, 2007
Here’s our week in 60 seconds:
- Spelling: r following a vowel makes a new sound, hyphenated numbers, /s/ patterns, spelling test on Tuesday.
- Cursive: pp. 47-49
- Reading: Literature Circles projects
- Writing: inner and outer story, revising and editing, portfolio piece due December 20
- Math: true and false number sentences, parentheses, factors
- Science: Electrical safety, weather safety
- Social Studies: land and water of Michigan
- Notes: Bowling field trip on Wednesday, Mexican Fiesta on Friday, volunteers are needed to help with gifts for a family in need, and for food for our fiesta.