December 10th, 2009
Spelling: Today was a preview of upcoming spelling words.
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 48-50 are available and due on Monday.
Reading: Three groups presented their Literature Circles projects with the class; the final three groups will present tomorrow.
Writing: None today due to technology.
The next piece of writing will be a fiction piece, due Friday, December 18. Students should be revising by now.
Math: Students turned in their factor forest projects and completed a MiniQuiz about factors and multiples.
Science: None today due to the holiday shop.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 1
- Our Mexican Fiesta party is Friday, December 18. Family members are needed to help with food preparations, set up, cleanup, and with the piñata. We also need help with food donations. Click here to see our volunteer list and add your name to the bottom if you are attending.
- Friends in Service Here (FISH) donations for our six-year old boy are due before December 15 (new date). Thanks for your generosity!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at SnapGrades.
Every student in Room 130 leaves improved and prepared for 5th grade.