May 8th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Eight cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Thursday.
Reading: Today was the reading and writing MSTEP test. Tomorrow we’ll start the math MSTEP test.
Writing: Today we talked adding empty lines in a poem to create whitespace. Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We made a map of common landforms in America.
- The non-homestead millage renewal vote is today, May 8. Please vote!
- Our Mackinac trip is May 11. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.