May 9th, 2018
Spelling: We reviewed the idea that prefixes are letters added to the front of a baseword that changes the meaning of the word, but never the spelling of the baseword.
Cursive: Eight cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Thursday.
Reading: None today due to the MSTEP test.
Writing: Today we talked about whitespace and how to create line breaks that add meaning to a poem. Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: We reviewed acquired and inherited traits. Homework is to finish the Where did you get your traits? page started in class.
Social Studies: None today.
- Our Mackinac trip is May 11. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.