May 28th, 2019
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: None today due to the human growth and development class.
Writing: Students worked on making a decision using research for their Find It, Decide It research project. This project will be due Sunday, June 2. Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: We have completed science for the year.
Social Studies: Students read about writing the constitution and took a quiz today.
- Important Dates
- Field Day, June 7
- 5th Grade Farewell Program, June 13 9 am – 12 pm.
- Waterpark Field Trip, June 14, 10 am – 3 pm. We need chaperones to drive students to the park. Can you help?
- Check out the GRASP program as an inexpensive way to give your student a reading or math boost over the summer. A final jumpstart before middle school!
- One way to get your student ready for middle school is to have them do a Daily Homework Time of 15 minutes of math and writing every day.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.