November 21st, 2007
Today we focused on our Thanksgiving blessings. We listened to the Shaker song, Simple Gifts, and learned a dance to the song. We then wrote down all of the things we are thankful for (our Thanksgiving blessings). Some students filled a page and started onto the back. I asked students to share some of these blessings at their Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.
After listing our blessings, students created a wreath to display some of their blessings.
Hope your family has a happy Thanksgiving holiday!
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Capitol Field Trip on Tuesday, December 4. Click here for more information or a permission slip. Let me know if you would like to chaperone.
- The Candle fundraiser has started and continues through November 26. This is our biggest fundraiser for our spring Mackinac trip.
- View grades, assignments and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: thanks to responsible and generous families, we have a juice backlog, so no juice volunteers needed for a few weeks!