January 17th, 2008
Weekly Wrap for January 17
Here’s our week in 60 seconds:
- Spelling: Unit 5 spelling test, /j/ patterns, adjectives
- Cursive: pp. 53-55
- Reading: Literature Circles books are finished, working on projects next week
- Writing: Published and illustrated our class book
- Math: Logic problems, Chapter 3 test, decimals and fractions with tenths and hundredths
- Science: Science test, forms of energy, Energy Fair project due next Friday
- Social Studies: Michigan’s natural resources and regions
- Notes: The office has directed me to suspend student Gmail accounts temporarily due to two inappropriate email messages being sent.
January 17th, 2008 at 8:41 pm
My illustatation turned out REALLY good!!!!!!!how did urs go?i hope it went well!
January 17th, 2008 at 9:12 pm
I think everyone’s illustrations were good. Can’t wait to see our final book!
January 19th, 2008 at 7:26 pm
Did anyone do my illustration?
January 19th, 2008 at 8:11 pm
@Katie: Yep, we finished your illustration! Hope you are feeling better!
January 20th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
Hey, Katie!are u feeling better?i hope u are so you can come to school!