October 17th, 2008
Spelling: Today was a preview of upcoming spelling words.
Cursive: Cursive pp. 27-29 were due today.
Reading: None today due to an assembly.
Writing: Today was a publishing day in Writer’s Workshop, and a piece of writing was due into portfolios.
We will continue to work on personal narratives for the next piece of writing, due November 7. This will be the final writing grade of the first marking period.
Social Studies: Today was a MiniQuiz over the Northeast and Southeast regions.
- Yellow magnets: 2
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 4
- Hours with no orange magnets (record: 29): 55
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Schedule your Fall Parent Teacher Conference online now and avoid work and family schedule conflicts.
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- Sign up for daily email updates, including activities, homework and important information.