March 25th, 2010
Spelling: None today due to the half-day schedule.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: Today, students worked on their Literature Circles project to share their book with the class.
Writing: Students continued to work on their novel today. Each student has a daily word goal of 130-350 words. Ask your student how many words they’ve written so far! The novel is due Monday, March 29.
Math: None today due to the half-day schedule.
Social Studies: None today due to the half-day schedule.
- Yellow magnets: 3
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 4
- Thanks to all the families that visited during Spring Parent Teacher Conferences! Report cards will be emailed Friday, April 16.
- Find more information about Summer School, including dates and payment options.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at SnapGrades.
Every student in Room 130 leaves improved and prepared for 5th grade.