September 6th, 2006
- Students moved into their desks and lockers, and made locker signs
- We finished up our “I’d rather be…” bumper stickers
- We elected team captains, got team jobs, and practiced walking in lines.
- We visited the computer lab and logged onto this website. Students explored different areas, and some posted comments to the blog.
- Students had Spanish today with Sna. Dillard.
- We had a fundraiser kick-off assembly. Look for the packet that went home today.
- Don’t forget about Team Day, Friday from 2:15-3:30. If you would like to volunteer, just contact me.
- Students will need a dry erase marker and three poly envelopes this week. I have them for $0.50 each, or they can be purchased at any office store. See the schools supplies page for more information.
- Students will also need a mug for our “paper and coffee” Fridays.
- Students are welcome to bring to or keep at school a water bottle, to keep from having to ask frequently to go get a drink.
- Students have been asked this week to bring in three “objects” that show who they are, and that can be put on display on our Room 130 Pride board. These could be photos, postcards, papers, medals, or little trickets that can be put in bags and hung on the board. The only limitation is size, and being able to be attached somehow to a bulletin board. These objects can remain with us the whole year, or rotated out whenever the student wants.
- Don’t forget to return the Emergency Data Cards and Student AUP form sent home this week in the eagle folder.