April 1st, 2007
We just finished writing Take a Stand persuasive writing pieces. Now let’s see if anyone will believe what we wrote! We’re going to turn our Take a Stand writing pieces into letters to the editor of the Flint Journal, and see if one gets published.
Here’s what to do:
- Start typing your Take a Stand piece using one of these ways:
- Use Google Documents, which is a part of your MrHowd.com gmail account (If you have it typed already, you can just upload it to Google Documents, or copy and paste it!)
- Put it on your wiki
- Send yourself an email with your Gmail account
- Use Microsoft Word
- send it in an email to this address: [email protected]
- Make sure to include (don’t worry, these are kept private by the Flint Journal)
- First name, middle initial, last name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Copy and paste into into the form on this page and fill out all the information.
We’ll work on this at school, but you can get the typing started at home. Try Google Documents. You can work on it at school and home. Your wiki would be a good second choice. Try to avoid Word, unless you upload to Google Documents; otherwise, your work will be trapped at home when you need to use it at school!