November 14th, 2007
Spelling: None due to the half-day schedule.
Cursive: Cursive pages 38-40 are available and due Friday. This is the final week for the lowercase letter review. Check and see how your student is doing with lowercase cursive letters.
Reading: Today was a Literature Circles discussion day. Some groups worked on making connections.
Writing: Today was a drafting day for students. The next piece of writing is due November 28.
Math: Students peer reviewed their draft bar graphs and started revising for a final copy. Homework is to finish their bar graph final copy.
Science: None due to the half-day schedule.
Social Studies: None due to the half-day schedule.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Half days for the rest of the week, 12:27 pm dismissal.
- The Candle fundraiser has started and continues through November 26. This is our biggest fundraiser for our spring Mackinac trip.
- Fall Conferences are this week, November 13-15. Check your conference time here.
- View grades, assignments and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: thanks to responsible and generous families, we have a juice backlog, so no juice volunteers needed for a few weeks!