November 30th, 2007
***Mrs. Wheeler was a guest teacher in our room today. I was out for a Technology Coaching Day assisting other McGrath teachers.***
Spelling: Today students brainstormed words to match /s/ spelling patterns: s, ss, sc, ce, ci, cy
Cursive: Cursive pages 44-46 are available and due Monday.
Reading: Today was a reading day.
Writing: Students had prewriting conferences and continued to prewrite for a personal narrative due December 19.
Math: Students played several games to review their multiplication facts. Homework is to finish Math Boxes 3.1 if not done in class.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: None today. Students assisted me in the computer lab with a computer project to help McGrath students.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Capitol Field Trip on Tuesday, December 4. Click here for more information or a permission slip. Let me know if you would like to chaperone.
- Want an electronic dictionary? Orders are due Friday, November 30 and the cost is $20.
- View grades, assignments and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: thanks to responsible and generous families, we have a juice backlog, so no juice volunteers needed for a few weeks!