December 3rd, 2007
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive pages 44-46 were reviewed today.
Reading: Today was a Literature Circles discussion day. Some groups worked on determining importance.
Writing: None due to technology. The next piece of writing is due December 19.
Math: Students played Beat the Calculator to review their multiplication facts. Homework is to finish Math Boxes 3.2 if not done in class.
Science: We viewed a website with games on electrical safety. Here are the links:
Social Studies: We reviewed the branches of the national government. Homework is to finish two worksheets to review government levels, branches and services. We will have a test over government later this week.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 3
- Current Hours with No Magnets: 93
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Capitol Field Trip on Tuesday, December 4. Click here for more information or a permission slip. Let me know if you would like to chaperone.
- View grades, assignments and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: thanks to responsible and generous families, we have a juice backlog, so no juice volunteers needed for a few weeks!