February 14th, 2008
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive pp. 62-64 are available and will be due next week.
Reading: None today due to our Valentine’s party.
Writing: None today due to our Valentine’s party.
Math: We practiced converting between meters, centimeters and millimeters.
Science: We reviewed the How is Colored Light Made? experiment and found out that color filters create colored light by blocking some of the colors in white light.
Social Studies: We played a game to review the first peoples of Michigan.
Our party was so good, it was scary, literally! We passed out our cards, ate sloppy joes, chips, and fruit, then played games. As you can tell from the picture, everyone had wonderful, lovely-tasting fun!
Thanks to all the family members that helped in class, with setup and cleanup, with donations and with games!
- Yellow magnets: 1
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Current Hours with No Orange Magnets: 5
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- MEAP Parent Reports were sent home today, February 14
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: thanks to responsible and generous families, we have a juice backlog, so no juice volunteers needed for a few weeks!