June 5th, 2009
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: None today due to Field Day.
Math: Students used fraction cards to see if various fractions were less than, equal to or larger than one-half. Homework is to finish Journal pp. 213-214 if not done in class.
Science: None today due to Field Day.
Social Studies: None today due to Field Day.
- Yellow magnets: 2
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 9
- Hours with no yellow magnets (record: 58): 5
- Days with no orange magnets (record: 39; previous score: 1): 12
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Our End of the Year Potluck and Picnic is Friday, June 12, from 1:00-3:30 p. Here is volunteer list. If you would like to attend for lunch, or can help, please RSVP here.
- Do you have a plan to keep your student learning over the summer? Check out the GRASP Summer Reading and Math program and other opportunities to make sure your student is ready for fifth grade!
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.