June 9th, 2009
Spelling: Finished for the year.
Cursive: Finished for the year.
Reading: None today.
Writing: Finished for the year.
Math: Students learned how to multiply and divide decimal numbers, and we reviewed perimeter and area. Homework is to complete a perimeter and area puzzle page.
Science: Finished for the year.
Social Studies: Students completed a Michigan statehood review page and turned in their minibooks for a grade.
- Yellow magnets: 3
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 8
- Hours with no yellow magnets (record: 58): 1
- Days with no orange magnets (record: 39; previous score: 1): 14
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Our End of the Year Potluck and Picnic is Friday, June 12, from 1:00-3:30 p. Here is volunteer list. If you would like to attend for lunch, or can help, please RSVP here.
- Do you have a plan to keep your student learning over the summer? Check out the GRASP Summer Reading and Math program and other opportunities to make sure your student is ready for fifth grade!
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.