October 20th, 2009
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 44-46 are available and due on Friday.
Reading: None today due to the MEAP Math test.
Writing: None today due to the MEAP Math test.
The next piece of writing will be a personal narrative that has been slightly fictionalized, or, in other words, a personal narrative based on a true story. This piece of writing will be due Friday, November 6.
Math: Students reviewed data landmarks today and completed another MiniQuiz over the concept.
Science: None today due to the MEAP Math test.
Social Studies: We played a game to review Michigan’s natural resources and where they are located in our state.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 3
- Need to make, change or check your Fall Parent Teacher Conference time? See here.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at SnapGrades.
- Our Hawaiian Beach Bash will be Friday, October 30 from 9:30-11:45 am. Sign up on our volunteer or guest list. We will need some help coordinating food and donations. Would anyone like to help coordinate that? Just contact me and I can give you further information.
Every student in Room 130 leaves improved and prepared for 5th grade.