March 31st, 2010
Spelling: None today due to our Space Fashion Show.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: Today, students read their monologues to the class.
Writing: None today due to our Space Fashion Show.
Math: Today, we practiced multiplication facts for the Multiplication Madness competition on Thursday at 11 am in the small gym.
Social Studies: Students completed a MiniQuiz over US regions.
- Yellow magnets: 2
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 7
- Multiplication Madness is Thursday at 11 am in the large gym. Fourth grade classes will compete to complete multiplication facts in a tournament format!
- Students were asked to bring a brown paper grocery or lawn bag for a project on Thursday.
- Find more information about Summer School, including dates and payment options.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at SnapGrades.
Every student in Room 130 leaves improved and prepared for 5th grade.