March 30th, 2017
Spelling: Students worked on MobyMax Vocabulary today with a guest teacher.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading skills and AR practice day.
Writing: None today. We’ll be discussing our next writing project tomorrow.
Math: Students used MobyMax Math and Khan Academy to work on order of operations or fraction addition and subtraction skills today with a guest teacher. Homework is to practice math for at least 15 minutes using MobyMax Math or Khan Academy.
Science: Students completed group presentations about where stars are located in our solar system. This was a preview to our next science topic that we will start after spring break.
Social Studies: None today due to art.
- Friday is the Book Swap. Students can bring up to 10 age-appropriate books in good condition to trade for different ones.
- Have you set a Daily Homework Time for your student? Consider 15 minutes of math, 15 minutes of writing, and 20 minutes of something else to make a brain smarter!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.