May 22nd, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We read about some famous migrations that happened in American history.
Writing: Today was a research day for the Find It, Decide It research project. Students are working with a partner to research a decision with evidence to back it up. The Find It, Decide It project is due Friday, June 1. Homework is to continue researching.
Science: We watched a documentary about how pollinators and flowers work together to make much of the world’s food.
Social Studies: We learned about reasons why people in American history left their homes and moved to a new place.
Character Strength: There are no new character strengths this year.
- The Leader in Me Walk-a-Thon is today, May 22 from 5-7 pm. Please attend and help our school support leadership activities for next year.
- End of the Year activities:
- Field Day, June 1.
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.