June 11th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: There will be no new cursive assignments this year.
Reading: None today.
Writing: We worked on designing the cover for our novels today.
Math: None today.
Science: We talked about the health problems with smoking and alcohol, and also about how to avoid second-hand smoke. We also started to watch a documentary about the amazing life cycle of a butterfly.
Social Studies: None today.
Character Strength: There are no new character strengths this year.
- End of the Year activities:
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us. Students should bring money for their Dairy Queen order the day of the trip.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games. See our volunteer list here.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.