March 12th, 2019
Spelling: None today due to art.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: We finished reading a biography about Fredrick Douglass and started making posters for our class play.
Writing: We worked on drafting again today. The novel project is due Monday, April 1. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes daily during the week. Your student should be
Science: None today due to working extra on our novel project.
Social Studies: We read about slavery in the northern states and how it compared to slavery in the southern states.
Character Strength: We are
- Please take this Parent Survey!
- Our next play practice is next Wednesday, March 13 until 5 pm! Students that want to work on the set can stay until 6 pm. Students, please bring your costume!
- Our class play, The Legend of Lightning Larry, is Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30 pm. Here is our practice schedule.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.