May 14th, 2020
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles. Students recorded videos of their reading notes and their answers to other student’s responses. Students also completed a MobyMax Reading Level Assessment. Check the Online School Agenda for details.
Math: Students continued to work on adding and subtracting fractions. We are planning to finish this topic by May 19. Students will need to work at a focused pace, completing several skills a day, to finish. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Science: None today.
- Announcement: Next year, I will be the 3-5 grade technology teacher at McGrath. I’ll get to see everyone in TechEx every day, but they will have a new 5th-grade classroom teacher.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.