May 15th, 2006
Next year, our school will stop selling surgary snacks and drinks. But our school isn’t the only one; it’s happening all across the county. Read more about it in this week’s Internet task.
Here are some questions to answer in your Internet journal:
- Three big pop companies just made a deal with schools…what are the companies?
- What percent of schools are affected by the deal?
- What kind of pop will be sold in high schools?
- What kind of pop will be sold in elementary schools?
- What kind of drinks might be sold at McGrath next year?
- Why are schools taking away sugary drinks?
Now it’s your turn!
- Post a comment to tell what you think about this issue. Is this a good idea? A bad idea? Why?
- Later, read some of the other comments, pick one, and write a comment about it. Tell if you agree with what the comment said, or if you disagree.