October 1st, 2008
Spelling: None today due to the schedule late start.
Cursive: Cursive pp. 21-23 are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to the special late start schedule for physical education and music.
Writing: None today due to an assembly on the fall PTO fundraiser.
The next piece of writing, a personal narrative, will be due October 10.
Math: None today due to art.
Science: We discussed the pitch experiments from Monday and learned that shorter vibrating objects make high pitches, and longer vibrating objects make low pitches.
Social Studies: None today due to the scheduled late start.
- Yellow magnets: 3
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 12
- Hours with no orange magnets (record: 28): 16
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Schedule your Fall Parent Teacher Conference online now and avoid work and family schedule conflicts.
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- Sign up for daily email updates, including activities, homework and important information.