May 14th, 2009
Spelling: None today due to extra math time.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading day in Literature Circles.
Writing: None today due to taking a Character Education survey in the computer lab.
Math: We spent another day practicing division and also reviewed and practiced multiplication facts.
Science: None today due to extra math time.
Social Studies: None today due to extra math time.
- Yellow magnets: 0
- Orange magnets: 0
- Red magnets: 0
- STAR Awards: 0
- Magnets moved this week (goal: 10): 1
- Hours with no yellow magnets (record: 58): 24
- Days with no orange magnets (record: 39; previous score: 3): 6
Check your student’s Personal and Social Growth grade at SnapGrades to see if your student moved their magnet.
- Do you have a plan to keep your student learning over the summer? Check out the GRASP Summer Reading and Math program and other opportunities to make sure your student is ready for fifth grade!
- View grades, assignments, attendance and even the report card at SnapGrades.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- This week’s juice volunteers: Tyler, Morgan