January 25th, 2017
Spelling: We reviewed contractions and idioms today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: None today due to the middle school course request assembly. Course request sheets are due February 14.
Math: We practiced rounding and using number sense to place the decimal in the answer of a decimal division problem. Homework is to practice math for at least 15 minutes using MobyMax Math or Khan Academy.
Science: We read about the digestive system today.
Social Studies: None due to our reading skills and AR practice time.
- Middle school course request sheets are due February 14.
- Have you set a Daily Homework Time for your student? Consider 15 minutes of math, 15 minutes of writing, and 20 minutes of something else to make a brain smarter!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.