March 3rd, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading skills and AR practice day.
Writing: Students worked on publishing their letters today. Many students also emailed their letters to President Trump, Senator Stabenow or Representative Kildee.
Science: We learned about how DNA instructions are copied and used to build proteins, and how complicated the machines are that convert DNA into body traits.
Social Studies: None today.
- Our school is looking for some volunteers to help with the book fair March 7-10 during the school day. Please contact me if you can help.
- Spring conferences are March 7-9. Here is the schedule.
- Light Larry practice and performance times:
- Monday, March 6
- Monday, March 13 and Wednesday, March 15
- Monday, March 20, Wednesday, March 22, Thursday, March 23
- Monday, March 27
- The performance is Tuesday, March 28
- Have you set a Daily Homework Time for your student? Consider 15 minutes of math, 15 minutes of writing, and 20 minutes of something else to make a brain smarter!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.