April 18th, 2017
Spelling: None today due to MSTEP.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: None today due to MSTEP.
Writing: Students started creating digital slides to display their research. Students will share their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on May 2. Homework is to continue to work on slides for their presentation.
Math: None today due to MSTEP.
Science: Students worked on a district science experiment about force and motion today.
Social Studies: None today due to MSTEP.
- Students will be working on MSTEP testing from April 18-21 in the morning.
- Please arrive to school on time! We start testing right away.
- Please bring chromebooks fully charged.
- Please get a good night’s sleep and eat a good breakfast!
- Have you set a Daily Homework Time for your student? Consider 15 minutes of math, 15 minutes of writing, and 20 minutes of something else to make a brain smarter!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.