June 6th, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: There will be no more cursive assignments this year.
Reading: None today.
Writing: Students worked on publishing the novel they wrote in March. Students started designing a cover today.
Math: Math for the rest of the year is work time to catch up on missing skills for 5th grade math, or to work ahead for next year. Homework is to practice math for at least 15 minutes using MobyMax Math or Khan Academy.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We learned about amendments to the Constitution.
- End of the Year Activites:
- Field Day, June 9
- Waterpark field trip, June 12
- 5th Grade Farewell, June 13
- Celebration of Life, June 14
- Grand Blanc offers a summer school step up program for language arts and math. The courses are offered during the morning in June. Find more information and registration forms here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.