June 5th, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: There will be no more cursive assignments this year.
Reading: None today.
Writing: Students worked on publishing the novel they wrote in March. They will design a cover and publish it at Lulu.com, an online bookstore. Families members, and anyone else, will be able to purchase a paperback copy later this week.
Math: Math for the rest of the year is work time to catch up on missing skills for 5th grade math, or to work ahead for next year. Homework is to practice math for at least 15 minutes using MobyMax Math or Khan Academy.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We finished learning about what the Preamble of the Constitution says is the purpose of our government.
- End of the Year Activites:
- Field Day, June 9 (new date)
- Waterpark field trip, June 12 (new date)
- 5th Grade Farewell, June 13
- Celebration of Life, June 14 (new date)
- Grand Blanc offers a summer school step up program for language arts and math. The courses are offered during the morning in June. Find more information and registration forms here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.