June 2nd, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: There will be no more cursive assignments this year.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day.
Writing: Students worked on their Find It, Decide It research project today, focusing on making their decision with evidence to back it up. The Find It, Decide It project is due Friday, June 2. Homework is to make sure this project is finished. Students that are unfinished can work during field day if necessary.
Math: Math for the rest of the year is work time to catch up on missing skills for 5th grade math, or to work ahead for next year. Homework is to practice math for at least 15 minutes using MobyMax Math or Khan Academy.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: None today.
- End of the Year Activites:
- Field Day, June 9 (new date)
- Waterpark field trip, June 12 (new date)
- 5th Grade Farewell, June 13
- Celebration of Life, June 14 (new date)
- Grand Blanc offers a summer school step up program for language arts and math. The courses are offered during the morning in June. Find more information and registration forms here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.