September 22nd, 2017
Today was our BioBlitz field trip. We learned about falconry, met a Conservation Officer, learned about reptiles, hunted for mushrooms, and sorted aquatic insects. Thanks to the family members that attended and helped today.
34 new photos added to shared album
Spelling: None today due to our field trip.
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 4-6 are available and due Monday.
Reading: None today due to our field trip.
Writing: A personal narrative is due Monday, September 25. Your student should be publishing their final piece at this point, making sure their narrative is finished.
Math: None today due to our field trip.
Science: None today due to our field trip.
The Energy Fair project is due Friday, September 29. Here are the Energy Fair directions.
Social Studies: None today due to our field trip.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time? This is a daily (Monday through Thursday) time of 40 minutes for students to work on math, writing, math facts, cursive, or other homework. Maybe it’s right after school, or at 5 pm, or right after dinner. The idea is that your student is working each day on something to make them smarter. Here is a sample schedule and more ideas.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- Sign up for a fall conference
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.