November 21st, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 33-35 are available and are due Friday, December 1. There is no new cursive assignment this week.
Reading: We practiced reading our Space Fashion Show scripts with good speed, tone, accuracy, and volume.
Writing: We walked about adding new paragraphs for new characters, actions, places, times, and new people speaking. Students also worked on editing conferences and editing today. Our next piece of writing is a fiction story due Monday, November 27. Your student should be editing at this point. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Math: None today due to the Space Fashion Show.
Social Studies: We wrote notes about the powers of the judicial branch.
- We are visiting the Michigan Capitol and Historical Museum on December 5 from 7:15 am to 3 pm.
- Grand Blanc Parent University offers workshops about learning, health and parenting; there are several dates throughout the school year. Each workshop comes with a free meal! See the dates and how to register here.
- If you want to schedule your spring conference, here’s where to do that.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.