December 6th, 2017
Spelling: We reviewed common spelling patterns for the /k/ sound. This will be the skill tested on tomorrow’s spelling test.
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 36-38 are available and are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading skills day using MobyMax.
Writing: Students worked on revising today. Our next piece of writing is a fiction story due Monday, December 18. Your student should be revising at this point by changing words or ideas. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: None today due to the late start.
Social Studies: None today due to the late start.
- Please visit the new Internet Safety page for parents.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.