February 13th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due next Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day using MobyMax Reading Skills Literature.
Writing: We are starting a new persuasive opinion writing project this week. Today, we made minibook to write notes about Core Democratic Values, important American ideas that students will use in their writing.
A persuasive letter will be due Monday, March 5. Homework is to work finish the literary essay from last week if not done yet.
Science: Students used different measurement tools to measure a marble, wooden block, and wooden stick.
Social Studies: We used this time to learn about Core Democratic Values today.
- Report Cards for Marking Period 2 are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Our Feb Factor Valentine’s Party is tomorrow, Wednesday, February 14 from 12:30-3:30. We need volunteers to help with food donations, food serving, and games. Here’s our volunteer list if you can help.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.