February 15th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due next Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day using MobyMax Reading Skills Informational.
Writing: We continued our persuasive opinion writing project by finishing notes about Core Democratic Values. Students will choose a topic next week that matches one of the Core Democratic Values and is also a way to improve our school.
A persuasive letter will be due Monday, March 5.
Math: We worked on two-digit multiplication problems in Khan Academy. This is likely our final class work day before we start division next week. Homework is to practice math for 15 minutes using MobyMax or Khan Academy.
Science: Students finished a measurement challenge using different measurement tools.
Social Studies: We used this time to learn about Core Democratic Values today.
- Report Cards for Marking Period 2 are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.