March 1st, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to musical practice.
Writing: We worked on a class letter and students worked on revising conferences.
Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes. Your student should be revising or editing by now.
This persuasive letter project will be due Monday, March 5.
Here are some helpful resources:
Science: None today due to musical practice.
Social Studies: Today was a leader lesson about prioritizing tasks to make sure the most important things get done. We learned to make a list, number the list in order of importance, and to pick a time to do the tasks.
- Our fourth grade musical, “A Night of Music and Fun,” is tonight, Thursday, March 1 at 6:30 pm in the small gym. Students should wear something nice and meet at 6:15 in the music room.
- Spring conferences are March 6-8. View, edit, or sign up for a conference here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.