April 13th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day using MobyMax.
Writing: We used Bubbl.us to organize our research into an organized map. Next week, students will create slides for their I-Search topic. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is continue to collect information this week.
Places students can find information:
Math: We worked on standard division with remainders again today at MobyMax Math. Two lesson topics have been graded and can be checked at Jupiter Ed. Some students aren’t finished and might need to continue at home. Homework is to practice math for 15 minutes using MobyMax or Khan Academy.
Science: We completed a district science experiment about electrical conductors and insulators.
Social Studies: None today.
- MP3 Report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.