April 12th, 2018
Spelling: Students continued working on Words to Learn lists from words missed on the last spelling test. This is your student’s customized spelling list to study for the next test.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles.
Writing: We learned how to use Google Keep to collect information from websites. Students also worked on collecting more research for their I-Search topic. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is continue to collect information this week.
Places students can find information:
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We read an article about how video game makers compete for customers and how that affects price. We’ll have a MiniQuiz this week about supply, demand, competition, and price.
- MP3 Report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.