April 11th, 2018
Spelling: Students made Words to Learn lists from words missed on the last spelling test. This is your student’s customized spelling list to study for the next test.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading day in Literature Circles.
Writing: We talked about looking for trustworthy websites, such as not trusting a website about a tree octopus. We talked about double-checking facts at another site and also looking at the web address as a clue if the site is well-known or trustworthy. Students also worked on collecting more research for their I-Search topic. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is continue to collect information this week.
Places students can find information:
Science: Today was a health and nutrition lesson.
Social Studies: None today due art.
- MP3 Report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.