April 25th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to extra time with writing.
Writing: Students worked on revising conferences today and worked on revising slides for their I-Search presentation. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference (here’s the schedule) on April 27 from 10:20-11:30; family members are invited!. Homework is to work on revising slides tonight. At least seven slides should be finished at this point.
Science: Students worked on an electricity and magnetism test today.
Social Studies: None today.
- Please send in remaining Mackinac donations and payments this week or early next week. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.