April 24th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We read a biography about Ben Franklin and learned how he invented so many useful things that solved problems in his day.
Writing: Students continued work on making slides for their I-Search presentation. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference (here’s the schedule) on April 27 from 10:20-11:30. Homework is to work on revising slides tonight. At least seven slides should be finished at this point.
Science: We wrote notes about our recent experiments today. There will be an electricity and magnetism test tomorrow.
Social Studies: None today.
- Please send in remaining Mackinac donations and payments this week or early next week. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.