April 23rd, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We read a biography about a chemist that invented Kevlar.
Writing: Students continued work on making slides for their I-Search presentation. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference (here’s the schedule) on April 27 from 10:20-11:30. Homework is to finish drafting slides tonight, with a minimum of seven slides.
Science: We made electromagnets today and learned how to increase the magnetic force of the magnet. Homework is to finish the Winding Electromagnets experiment if not done in class.
Social Studies: We learned about private and public goods today.
- Please send in remaining Mackinac donations and payments this week or early next week.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.