May 1st, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We read an expository article about how scientists learn about small things using an electron microscope.
Writing: We read a poem about a tiger and about a quiet stop in a snowy forest. Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: We talked about what makes plants and animals alive and separates them from nonliving objects. We also started a new minibook about life and predicted needs for living plants and animals.
Social Studies: None today.
- The non-homestead millage renewal vote is May 8. Please vote!
- Please send in remaining Mackinac donations and payments by Wednesday, May 2. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.