May 2nd, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to the Talent Show.
Writing: Today we talked about how all poems have at least one of these three ingredients:
- imagery (visualizing and feeling)
- music (a rhythm or beat, rhyming, or repeating words)
Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: None today due to the late start.
Social Studies: We started our geography topic by learning about the continents. Homework is to finish the Label the Continents page.
- The non-homestead millage renewal vote is May 8. Please vote!
- Our Mackinac trip is May 11. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.