May 3rd, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Students completed a STAR Reading test today.
Writing: Today we talked about how some poems can be “small,” meaning they can be about small or common topics. Not every poem has to be about major, action-packed events.
Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: We completed a survey of traits to see if everyone in our class had the same traits or if there are differences.
Social Studies: We started to learn about how to locate the US on a map.
- The non-homestead millage renewal vote is May 8. Please vote!
- Our Mackinac trip is May 11. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.