May 7th, 2018
Spelling: We practiced spelling words with the ge/dge patterns for the /j/ sound.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was the reading and writing MSTEP test.
Writing: Today we talked turning a story into a poem. Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We started to learn about the physical features of the US.
- The non-homestead millage renewal vote is May 8. Please vote!
- Our Mackinac trip is May 11. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.